The boxThe machine comes in a box together with 100 Lucky Strike tubes and 1 topcup with red flavored tobacco. There are also 2 attributes. 1 cleaner and 1 replacement for the cigarette holder.
There were 2 manuals provided, one in French and one in Dutch, and a quickstartguide. I payed 25 euro for this box, it seemed much but the ease of making good quality cigarettes is worth its money.
The looks a feelThe MYO precise looks a bit futuristic with its mate black color and its round plastic container. This handy feature makes it possible to see how much tobacco is left in the container.
There is a white round button which rotates, a white slide to dose the cut tobacco and a tubeholder.
The manualAfter packing the machine out i read the manual. The manual is clear and has lots of drawings in them to support the text. It was easy to follow to produce my first cigarette. I had to look in the troubleshooting sector to produce my first cigarette.
Mounting the system.The topcup slides in the holder and needs to make a clicking sound. The clicking is a peace of plastic from the cup that pushes up a lever so you can't get hurt by the knives on the drum. after the clicking sound, a foil needs to be removed by breaking of a little plastic peace on the front of the machine. Sliding out the foil needs to be done slowly. When the topcup is mounted, the machine is ready to produce the first cigarette. Turn the white button slowly to the right, just until the red marker. The rotate it back to the left. Pull the dosingslider back worth and for worth. Then put a tube in the tubeholder and pull it and push it back. Now the cigarette is ready.
Ease of use and tasteOnce I produces my first cigarette, i didn't need the manual no more. The cigarette feels really hard but smoked like a regular package cigarette. The taste of the tobacco is mild and it does not tickle my trout like other tobacco's. The cigarettes smoke up rather quickly and the filter tends to get hot at the end. So there is always a little peace that goes to waste.
- No need to dose and manually stuff in tobacco.
- Good dosing of tobacco.
- Fresh cigarettes
- Cigarettes look and feel like boxed ones
- The tubes are a little to short so i never slide the slider to the end. This way there is always some tobacco left in the tube holder which tends to get messy after a few cigarettes. But it's way less of a mess then with a traditional cigarette machine
- Topcups are 9 € and good for 80 cigarettes, compared to some brands I find this expensive
- The machine can only be used with Lucky strike topcups, this is a limitation to make people only by Lucky strike Tobacco.
- When removing the topcup it can not be remounted, so if you don't have a spare one, you can not produce new cigarettes